View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 11:47 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycah View Post
I'm appealing an initial denial and the appeal will go next to the reconsideration stage.

My regular pain manager dx me w/RSD Upper extremity, RSD Lower extremity, Lumbosacral spondylosis, chronic pain syndrome and neuralgia. I initially filed for these conditions in addition to a few mental ones in July.

The pain manager moved away. My new pain manager (still under the same pain center) took an updated MRI and after seeing my back worsen over the last year dx me just w/Lumbosacral spondylosis, chronic pain syndrome and neuralgia - no RSD. I didn't have a chance to talk to her about it since the info was on my office visit receipt, after I saw her. My appeal is due before I see her.

Do I need to address the RSD in my appeal?
Thanks.
An appeal is to submit additional evidence or to visit something they missed. So yes, mention the RSD and how it effects your everyday life, what medications you are taking for it and how they effect you. The link below are impairments that the agency uses in making their determination. Example: according to (1.01 it states bla bla,) my condition fits all the required elements according to the ss disability rules.

http://www.ssa.gov/disability/profes...ltListings.htm
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mycah (02-18-2011)