View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 03:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I would try it in a nano second if it were legal in my state and I had a prescription.

My 16 yo, a junior in high school, has requested a trip to Amsterdam for his high school graduation so we can try it together......Yeah, that's what I get for trying to be open to discussions about drinking, drugs, and sex.........

Once upon a time, say when I was in high school and college, I thought it was an 'awful' drug and rated it with cocaine or heroin. I've definitely loosened up in my views on that, probably because I have friends now who smoke pot. I really consider it like alcohol now....aside from the fact that it also invloves smoking. I do currently smoke cigarettes....something I never would have imagined I'd do, so the smoking part of it would no longer be a hurdle for me to get over......although it is a big part of why I don't want my kids smoking it.

I've never been drug tested since I started with narcotics....about 5 years ago, but I would never try illegal pot now.....A) because it's illegal and B) because I wouldn't risk it incase my doc ever decided to start drug testing.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote