Old 02-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKHolman View Post
Thank you all for the welcome. I'm not real sure how this works but I do know you all have answered most of the questions I had. I am VERY sorry you've all had to deal with this and I'm very thankful that you are willing to share your experiences.
You were right about the procedure pain going away and me bonding with the zapper. We have become the best of friends. The downside is that I'm gonna lose it in about nine hours. Then it's back to the waiting game to see if the insurance will let me have it permanently. I am NOT looking forward to being without it. And I hope it doesn't hurt when they remove the trial zapper. Being without it will be pain enough.

Again...thank you.
So happy that the trial proved successful! I'm pretty sure that if you report getting 50% or more of pain relief, then they will go ahead and schedule you for your permanent.
And no worries! I didn't feel a THING when they pulled out the trial leads!
The only thing felt was when they took off all that tape!!

I hope they schedule you ASAP so that you don't have to wait very long.
Just ask for your pain meds to have during the interim.

Oh please stick around and let us know how this unfolds for you!
I love reading about the excitement it brings when you get that taste of knowing that you can have a quality of life again!

Caring Always
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (02-18-2011), Mark56 (02-18-2011), MKHolman (02-18-2011), vannafeelbettr (02-18-2011)