View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finz View Post
I would try it in a nano second if it were legal in my state and I had a prescription.

My 16 yo, a junior in high school, has requested a trip to Amsterdam for his high school graduation so we can try it together......Yeah, that's what I get for trying to be open to discussions about drinking, drugs, and sex.........

Once upon a time, say when I was in high school and college, I thought it was an 'awful' drug and rated it with cocaine or heroin. I've definitely loosened up in my views on that, probably because I have friends now who smoke pot. I really consider it like alcohol now....aside from the fact that it also invloves smoking. I do currently smoke cigarettes....something I never would have imagined I'd do, so the smoking part of it would no longer be a hurdle for me to get over......although it is a big part of why I don't want my kids smoking it.

I've never been drug tested since I started with narcotics....about 5 years ago, but I would never try illegal pot now.....A) because it's illegal and B) because I wouldn't risk it incase my doc ever decided to start drug testing.
My wife was tested twice by her doctor. This really got under my skin because Suzy plays by the rules in every way, yet her doctor felt she was not taking her meds correctly and even told us this (I go with her at every doc visit.) The last urine test cost me out of pocket around $700 dollars.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote