View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Just starting Earthing.....

I decided to go ahead and try Earthing for the both of us. It totally makes sense to do, especially since neither of us go barefoot anymore nor do we live with access to the ocean.

I received the 1/2 bed sheet which came with a copy of the Earthing book, as well as the accessories to hook it up and test it to make sure it's working.

I went ahead and put my feet on the sheet for about 20 minutes when it arrived. It did create some tingling in my feet (I don't have PN) and seemed to relax me.

When John came home from work (he has PN), he took a nap with sheet hooked up at the end of the bed. It caused his feet and calves to throb a bit. So I figured we need to move the sheet up higher off his feet. Solved that problem.

So after our first night on the sheet, we both slept very well but were still tired when the alarm went off this morning. We are up way too early...5:45 am. I am assuming there will an adjustment period. I've had a stiff neck/shoulder for over a week now and finally, today, it feels the almost resolved. And those pesky hot flashes were less intense also.

So the journey begins...I am not very disciplined when it comes to documenting our progress, but will try to report our experience on a regular basis. I'm not expecting miracles, just want to support a healthy environment for our bodies so they can do what they want to do naturally and that is to heal and repair itself with less interference from this highly charged world we live in now.

Marlene
Marlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-18-2011)