View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 01:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanB View Post
Yeah, that's another thing that has always made me wonder too...the Biofreeze doesn't do a thing for my burning either.

So now that the nurse is back from vacation, she says the doc is out of town. Still waiting. Sigh. But you know, three years ago having to wait like this would have freaked me out. Now that I'm a PN veteran, I just say, "hey, I've been in pain all this time, and two or three weeks give or take isn't going to make that much difference." Isn't that special?

But I am losing it over the @#$%@@ stinkbugs!!! I found one in my coffee this morning and now I hear one buzzing behind the drapes! What is that? It's FEBRUARY!!!!

Sorry, I know that was a total non-sequetur, but I needed to kvetch.
Ha ha, sorry about the bugs. I hate them too, actually I hate all bugs! Yuck!

It's good that you have such a good attitude about having to wait a little longer, you're right, after dealing with it for so long you can wait a couple more days but it still sucks to have to wait. I hated the burning feet when I had the problem and thought I could handle anything else but I never wanted to feel that again. And then after my heart failure on Thanksgiving they took me off of the nifedipine for 30 days and it was torture! My feet were right back to it. I begged the cardiologist to let me have it again after the 30 days of wearing the monitor and thankfully they did. I hope you get some relief soon (from the burning feet and the stinkbugs!)

Have a great weekend! Talk to you later.
myeamans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote