View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Doc...The spreadsheet is a good idea. It would be good to have a list of "stuff" that influences how I feel that I can easily check y/n. My symptoms come and go, and I have yet been able to tie them to anything at this point. Before I started menopause, everything could be predicted based on my cycle. Not so any more.

BTW....I too am a skeptical on many things. But with Earthing, they are not trying to cure you of anything. It's more about restoring a basic need that we've lost. Good nutrition, good sleep, less stress, meditation, exercise and good air/water....and now grounding to the earth. And, you don't need to buy anything to do it.

Now, on the rebuilder...it was a godsend for John in the beginning. Dropped his pain level dramatically. I know it doesn't work for everyone but it did for him. And anything that helps him, helps me .

Mrs D...I have been working at an acupuncture clinic doing reflexology and the most potent stress reducer for my clients is when I work the Kidney 1 point on their feet. An interesting connection with Earthing, is that they use the K1 point when grounding people. Seems the feet are most sensitive to electrical fields and that point is very potent to the overall production of energy/chi in the body.

It's all very fascinating.
Marlene is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-18-2011)