Old 02-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Lightbulb Keep on top of these guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKHolman View Post
You guys were right on the money. The tape was the worst. I can't even put into words how much I miss the zapper. And you are right about the pain. I'm not sure if it's really worse or that I enjoyed the lack of pain so much that it was a shock to the system to have it back.
My Doc asst. said it may take 2-3 weeks to either get the surgery or to get approved. I'm not sure which. I was busy going back to normal. I can't wait until this is NOT the norm.
If anyone out there is questioning if they should try this or not. I gotta tell you it was worth it. Even if I don't get the permanent zapper I at least had a few really good days.
I've seen more times than not......unnecessary waiting due to mis-communication between the Dr office secretary and Insurance personnel.
Call your insurance carrier to verify that they've been contacted by your Dr office. Then call your Dr office just to 'check the status' of your procedure.

Operating Rooms can be VERY busy...... (chime in here Pooh!)
Just make sure you've got an actual 'time slot' with YOUR name on it!

Just wanted to throw this out there because I've seen too many times people waiting in frustration and not getting calls returned, etc etc etc....
Be polite and keep in 'good' with everyone....but don't be afraid to be a 'pest' if you feel you aren't getting any clear answers.

Caring
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (02-19-2011), Mark56 (02-18-2011), MKHolman (02-18-2011), vannafeelbettr (02-18-2011)