View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 09:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so tired of ice and snow and cold after over four months of it. The worst is the ice, you just can't get out and walk with any speed. I finally broke down and bought a treadmill last weekend - if this "global warming" continues, I'll be using it 5 or 6 months of the year. It will be delivered this next weekend, and as long as my boys don't go camping, they'll get it down into the basement for me. Yes, camping, they think it's fun to snowshoe in somewhere with a bunch of stuff on a toboggan, and put on clothes in the morning that have frozen together. Craaaazy! But I guess that's the right attitude, if you're stuck with the white cold stuff, enjoy it!

I'm off to the big city in a couple of days to get another basal cell skin cancer removed. From the crown of my head this time, I just hope it's only a tiny bald spot I'm left with. I can't really regret all the fun in the sun I had as a very fair-skinned kid, but.....

I'm following the DM discussion with great interest. I'm trying to be a good "white rat" and not start more than one thing at once - right now I'm completely eliminating my food allergies to see what happens. Then I was going to check out Vit. B12 (as a vegetarian for 10 years, I could easily be deficient), but I think DM might come first.
wendy s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote