View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz50 View Post
Hello amk55, sorry you are having issues now, I knpow the feeling. I had a 3 level anterior cervical decompression and fusion C4/5 C5/6 C6/7 in Feb/09. Did you get an MRI's or xrays after your surgery. My neurosurgeon ordered 2-3 xrays and an MRI within the first year to make sure the fusion was taking and the plate stayed in place. With these tests it was discovered that C3/4 herniated and I have ostoephytes at C4/5, C5/6 and along with visits to a vascular surgeon, was recently diagnosed with TOS. I have constant severe pain with radiculpathy(bilateral). The pins and needles sensations and numbness drives me crazy and gives me clumsy hands, eggs are the worse thing to clean up off a floor. I hope you can get somes type of xray thur your doc.
Good Luck Bunz
This sounds similiar to my back story. Levels above and below the fusion are now bad, with more osteophyte formations, and i was also diagnosed with carpal tunnel, tennis elbow and TOS. It cold also be a double crush. I do not know why this happens after this surgery. And yet my EMG does not show cervical radiculopathy, the only that was picked up was carpal tunnel. My arms and hands hurt way more now than before the surgery. Martina
martina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote