View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Doc ~ I can sure relate. I live in Michigan, and lately we've been in the 40's and even 50's, but the wind has been crazy!! The barometer is jumping all over the place, and my pain levels have been out of sight! I'm on the Fentanyl Patch along with Methadone, but I haven't been taking the Methadone cause my legs & feet have been swelling and I wanted to see if the Methadone was causing it. So far, it doesn't look like it.

I too have noticed I'm a bit testy ~ my poor cat is looking at me funny. I'm not sure if he's going to attack me, or if he's really just confused. LOL I live alone, so no one bears the brunt of my temper.

As far as sleep goes - what's that??? I've been going 2-3 days with NO sleep. This nonsense has got to stop. lol There's nothing worth a darn on TV in the middle of the night. NUTS.

I hope your pain levels drop and you are able to get some quality sleep! Take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (02-19-2011)