View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 01:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadback View Post
OK here i go, I'm a 38yold male. Back in 08 I had so much back pain i couldn't stand it, after going to many Doctors and a year later they found that i had two lower bulging disc L4L5 and T7 had blown out causing most of my pain. Pieces of T7 was pushing against my spinal cord. Had Surgery Sept09 on T7, they split my ribs deflated r/t lung and removed a 3rd of the disc. Since I still have pain In the middle of my back along with pain in my breast plate making it hard to breath at times and get tired easy. And he messed up some cord of nerves under my r/t rib. causing it to hurt all the time and have no feeling to the touch under the r/t rib. Doc. said to find a easy job, Its just a job to hold up the weight of my own head to make it through a day. Doctor told me There are many people walking around in pain get used to it, I have a crack in my main foundation he says. Since i have been to a cpl new Doctors but they freak when they find out i had that surgery. What can i do! Seems i cant get help or disability or answers....HELP!
I have a herniated disc at the T7 or T8, not sure which i would have to go thru records, but i never knew all that was involved to get at it. I hope mine dont get soo bad at that level. I always wondered how they would get at it to fix it.
martina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote