View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 08:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Plain and simple..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeesRSD View Post
well being as Im not in the best of moods lately, I hesitated to respond but respond I must. RSD does indeed spread, and like mentioned by others, there are a great many articles, testimonies, and quite a few doctors who will attest to this. If your neurologist would like to actually speak to one of the best rsd docs in new hampshire, let me know and I'll hook you up with the number, Ive got one in LA who would also gladly educate the neurologist as well.

My RSD started in one hand, then the next. Sprained my ankle and bam, got it there as well, mirrored over to the other as well. Have C4-5 disc bulging and bam, RSD now there. Ulcers, borderline glaucoma, kidney stones, and the list goes on, all since getting this in my hand so many years ago.

If this doc does okay by you for your other issues then thats cool, but if he is so closed-minded or refuses to see the writing on the wall when it comes to RSD, like others have said, I'd be finding a new RSD doc asap.

Please take care of yourself and if my post came off sounding um bytchy, please please forgive me as that was not my intention, just having a real chitty time of it lately k

hugs
dee

A Dr. (or individual otherwise) who says "RSD does not spread" is indeed a Dr. or individual who does not suffer with this mean, relentless disease.. They need to go back to the books to learn more and to listen to their patients a bit more attentively!! We do suffer from RSD and we know best how we feel!! It spreads!

Sorry for your fustration and dang pain!!

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote