View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default wishes

it is not legal in my state, and we are far down on the list for possibles. Fla. Is backwards. I was not thinking it would work when I asked here about others who had experience with this. I did try and found out, that as far as the np in my left arm, it works betters that morphine for me. My doctor knows, and is not upset with me. However if the aciencies find out they will drop your coverage, so it may not be worth the risk to most. My doctor didn't bat an eye and he certainly knows my history. I am a baby boomer so it is not like I didn't know about it in the past, but as an adult, it is quite a choice to make knowing how the law feels about it. I am still given my medications, and trust was not hurt with my physician as I told him the truth. Be careful out there to whom ever decides to participate. The laws are not good in these backward states. I would hate to be disabled, missing my 11 medications stuck in jail. That would be the ultimate bummer. Take care all of you. Ginniethere use to be a law of compassion in some states
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
chiron (02-20-2011), JrnFla (09-14-2011), tamiloo (04-03-2011)