View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 01:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default PCS 16years old, downfall.

I had a concussion in mid December. got slammed from behind against a locker. hit the back of my head first. got up right away, went to the gym after. felt dizzy, light headed, weird, headache for about a day in a half. Took a couple days off from the gym then Continued lifting heavy 3x a week. No cardio.

A month later ( mid/end of January )after a workout, i felt the concussion symptoms again. i started feeling light headed, dizzy, nausea, headache, black spots in vision. First 2 weeks were brutal. migraine that was very painful on about an 8 on a 10 scale. No appetite, trouble sleeping on the 2nd week.

Since then my migraine/headache isn't so bad but i still feel a pain in the back of the right side of my head, some pain on the right side of my neck, and still feel light headed, dizzy but it's gotten in the way of everything, but still very annoying. now since last night. feb 18, i felt numbness through two of my left fingers and progressed through the whole left side of my body? don't know what the hell is going on ive done an mri, blood work when the symptoms first started and everythings normal. i just want my black spots in my vision to go away and not feel light headed/dizzy anymore, and being able to sleep. its all a complete nightmare. I do panic sometimes. Lifting was all I had in my life. Lost 16 lbs. I just want to lift again, and feel good about my self.
innocents is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote