View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've seen this thread for months it seems, and have been hesitant to reply. I'm my wife's caretaker. I want no harm to come to her. I want her to be as pain free as possible at any cost. We have no physical contact, she does cringe, she feels extremely guilty. I can ramble on and on about it on this site and to her all day, it makes no difference to me either way because I will always look after her until the day I die. It is her well being I look after. The thing of it is she doesn't believe me and I don't care whether she does or not. She took care of me for 30 years and I'll never forget it. We will travel through life with this burden and live our lives out the best we can. We all have a Cross to bare, mine is looking after her and hers is to cope as best she can. We'll manage and have now going on 10 years with RSD all because of a broken wrist. Such is life. We have food in the kitchen, a roof over our heads, confortable surroundings, transportation. She now has her SSDI and medicare and I still have my health. All that is left is a cure for this dreaded disease.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RUReady (02-21-2011), Wilbyfree (02-22-2011)