View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Exclamation Help Needed please

Hello I'm a 31 years old and i need some help i have DDD and i have been this way for near on 6 years now and i have been told i will be having a spinal fusion on L5/S1 i have had 3 surgeries Discectomies already and by what i have read on this site that's nothing the first operation worked fine until i fell then it was back to square one since then i have had the same pain when i have woke up from the operations i have 2 children ok there not baby's at 14 and 12 but i still have a house to run and children and a husband to care for and i DONT want to be on these Medications no more there awful what i am asking is is this the right thing to do i know i don't know any of you out there but my doctors say yes then no then maybe my friends think its up to me as do my family i just need someone out there who is in the same boat that's had the op and is doing well yes i know that there are some horror stories out there as well and i am happy to here both sides please anyone help me rest my mind
thank you so much for you time take care and hope your not in to much pain x
sugarpum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (04-27-2011)