View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 02:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm finally home again after spending time in California with my grandchildren. I love the time I spend with them and hate the computer withdrawl I always have in California....LOL I may have over done it a bit this time. I arrived home 5 days ago with another sinus and double ear infection, completely exhausted, having difficulty walking and talking.....these are "normal" for me when I over do it

I canceled my infusion....don't remember which # it is.....for last Friday and have rescheduled for this coming Friday. An infusion and the side effects were just too much for me to handle I'm feeling much better today. The antibiotics have finally kicked in and I can walk and talk again because now that the infections are under control my m.s. isn't worse and I'm well rested. One day I'll learn to pace myself better.....yeah, right...LOL It's just that I only see my grandchildren every 6-8 weeks now. So, when I'm with them I try to spend as much quality time as I can and make it last as long as I can. I know I shouldn't have stayed so long but I needed my "extra special huggies" more than I needed anything else

I hate leaving California but, there is no way we could move there right now. The older grandchildren...ages 17, 19 and 22...don't really need me all of the time but the 2 little ones...ages 4 1/2 and just turned 6....need a grandma!!!!!!!! I wish their other grandmother was involved in their lives.

I can't believe I don't remember how many infusions I've had!!!!!!!!! It will come back to me later

It's raining here in the desert. I think I'll have some more tea

huge hugs to all,
Shayna
shayna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Grammie 2 3 (02-21-2011), Natalie8 (03-17-2011), Riverwild (02-20-2011), SallyC (02-20-2011)