View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
if you are working full duty in your job you will not be approved because obviously they will feel you can work. not being sarcastic just trying to help.
I am not working full duty and I have not since Sept.. The job I am on now, I have a supervisor position which does not require any working with the tools. I can not wear a tool belt for more than a half hour before I have to take it off because of the pain. When this job is over in a couple of weeks I will schedule the knee replacement. I have plenty of credits and the report from SS which show my benefit amounts. Had the MRI, EMG, two opinions on the surgeries, and I am in the process of trying different meds to manage the pain. I also need surgery on my right elbow to remove bone spurs and chips which causes pain, swelling, and tingling down my lower arm. This all goes with the hip and Achilles tendon replacement I went through 5 years ago. I have read the SS rules and just trying to get some more opinions and not take anything for granted.
Laga77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote