View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well we had Amazing Race again and again 'amazing' Rob and Amber checked in first. I don't know how they keep on doing it. After the major delay at the airport that put them back in one of the last two places, they again manage to get ahead of everyone.

Then tomorrow night starts the American Idol week. Three nights of Simon Cowell! I don't know what you all think of this mess with Anatollo Barbaro or whatever the spelling is. I'm still not convinced that the pictures are fake. If they aren't she has no business being anyone's idol!

I'm getting pretty tired of the haves and have nots in Survivor. I hope CBC has something up their sleeve to change things around. They usually do!

For some reason The Apprentice wasn't on Sunday night. I hear there is some boxing match on TV coming up soon and according to whoever wins, Donal Trump will have his own hair cut. That I've got to see.

I hope I will be able to continue my own reality life this weekend and go to Lexington to see the babies!!!!!!! Then if everything goes right, I've got the oldest, she's 5 1/2, for a week a little later.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote