View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I felt like that for about a month or two (or three?) before my latest flare that made my legs weak and has had me wobbly walking for the past month or two.

I agree, it's scary! Terrifying in fact. (look at some of my posts for the past month. I was freaked!)

All I wanted to do for weeks was sleep. Couldnt sit down without falling asleep. Then one morning I woke up and could barely move my right leg. I had a cold the week before that happened. (cold went away quickly, which was weird) and I also had an undiagnosed asymptomatic UTI for a month or two at least, before that flare hit me.

Today was the first day in weeks that I felt a lot better. (about time!) I'm worried I'll wake up tomorrow feeling just as crappy as I did the other day tho. Been feeling like a yo-yo a couple of times the past few days with one or two of the symptoms. Symptoms have been going back and forth on improvement and un-improvement some.

Hopefully whatever is going on with you is something that is just temporary. Do you have any symptoms of a UTI, or a cold/virus? Things like that can cause MS symptoms to flare.

I live in fear of getting a cold or an infection. I wish I didnt have to do that. MS sucks.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote