View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks to all of you...Cz, I have 2 labs, actually lab mixes. Zoe, who is in the pic is Lab, German Shepard, and Brindle Bulldog. Gracie is our other one and she is Lab, Border Collie and German Shepard. They are soooo smart and don't know they are dogs. Zoe is so in tuned to my RSD that she knows when I don't feel good and wants to lay on me and give me kisses on my leg. 50lbs of Lab love!!!
Zoe LOVES to get her nails painted and watches me put make up on and holds still when I pretend to put blush on her cheeks. Gracie is our "talker." She says I love you, go bye byes, and please, let's got to the river...at least that's what we think she's saying. We can't say our friend, Jack's name AT ALL, because she thinks we will take to our camp at the river. Jack gives her hot dogs and steak and she rides in his boat. They both love the neighbor's cats and at 9:00pm they know that they are outside. The cats love to go in between their legs and they stand still and let them. They give kisses and then want to come back inside. I would never have any other breed of dog.
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (02-21-2011), SandyRI (02-21-2011), Wilbyfree (02-22-2011)