View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:46 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Let's call it "treat day" instead of binge day...??? That is more accurate.

We learned about it about 3 yrs ago. My son learned about it by watching the Cooking Channel... He saw it on there.

I don't know if in NY where you are, it may be called something else. So be prepared with the alternate names.
TREAT DAY it shall be. And we have the Food Network, don't know about a cooking channel.

I am brewing a nice pot of Fenugreek Tea. I make a BIG mug. Lasts for 2 days.

If I would have known to do this two years ago, well, I would have had better numbers for 2 years, but as they say "better late than never"

And you should see how the Fenugreek is helping my friend (who is my beautician). Her numbers in the a.m. are 95, 98 and she is THRILLED.

She's giving me some of her clothes that no longer fit her, but now fit me.

She weighs about 110. (that's the one I told you about). She is so happy with her blood sugar results she calls me and says "come come, I have more clothes"

And you think SHE'S THRILLED?? lol

I'm the one who is thrilled. I have no clothes that fit me because I lost MY weight, so now we are sharing clothes.

I LOVE this.

I used to wear a size 24 and a half when I was 32 years old.

I remember being in the bathroom, and I had washed one of my dresses to wear for the next day. It was a wash and wear material. Very light, very airy and it was size 24 and a half. I will never forget looking up at that dress hanging on the hanger and saying to myself "I am not THAT big".

I was!!

Mel

P.S. I have a good question. This lemon water thing that I drink before a meal. Do I do this before each meal, during the week, or only on Treat day. Seems to me if this opens up cell receptors, wouldn't it be great for each meal? or Doesn't it work that way?

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote