View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 05:34 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Thrilling Tuesday~

Good Morning you all! I hope everyone is back with us once again. We are missing several. I thought Alffe woud be back by now! Has anyone heard from Wendy? Shelley & Sue where are you? When you don't check in we wonder whats happen. I know there are more. Help me gals, my memory hasn't kicked in yet. I couldn't find my dog this morning and he was on our bed, sleeping on the new memory foam matress. I think he likes it. I just sleep wherever I'm at. My pill knicks in fast. I have fell asleep at the computer.

Well gals I am going to use my staionary bike today, as exercise. I like it, for its not so hard on me. I still haven't found anyone to fix my treadmill. I didn't buy it new, so hate to call Sears or someone like that. I haven't seen my electrian or I would ask him. I'm pretty sure he could fix it. It's begaining to look like a gym around here. beside the treadmill, I now have the bike, jump rope, stomach cruncher, and those bands you can pull on. I must weigh today. Go and make this a good day!
_____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote