View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:03 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedAsylum View Post
OK, I feel kind of lame for posting my stress with the system when I know some people are in a tighter situation than me on here.. I'm schizoaffective and recieving SSDI.. I'm pursuing my graduate degree in the HOPES that I will one day be able to function normally in society and get a job.. However if that doesn't happen, and I still get the degree, I am going to be in for a FIGHT with SSA when my review is up in 2015 I know.. I'm already thinking of the lawyer and medical records I will have to provide.
Don't feel lame EducatedAsylum (love the user id name) that is why I named the thread stress and emotions, IMO when you have a problem that is becoming a day to day burden in your life that is big, and it effects every aspect of your life. You didn't purposely get ill, I'm sure you would do anything to be a healthy and active person, but that isn't going to happen so you decided to educate yourself, which is admirable. So much can change by 2015 I wouldn't worry about it now. I would keep some kind of log of what doctors you see, what medications you are taking, what tests are done and just live life the best you can.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote