View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 12:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for sharing! Make sure to take pics of the daffodil if you can!

What kind of puppy did you get? I have three boston terriers (one is 7 and the other two are going on 6!), a persian cat (2 years old), three barn/stray cats, 3 Holland Lop Rabbits (one male named Sonny and his two wives - Honey and Midnight) and two Nubian goats (Snow and Christmas Acres Evening Star - Eve for short). My kids are in 4H and they also show their animals in sanctioned events. My daughter does well in the Dairy Goats so far and she is in for a surprise - we are buying her two more does this spring! My son is 17, a senior and he prefers no winter chores (ha), so he shows market goats (this are usually purchased in the spring and auctioned at the fairs). He has taken Grand Champion Heavy Weight for 3 years in a row, and Reserve Champion Overall 3 years in a row. He also competed in Michigan's last State Fair in Detroit and placed as Reserve Champion. We have deposits on two wethers currently and looking for a third.

RSD is Reflex Sympathetic Nerve Disorder or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It affects your nerves, and the symptoms are pain, tingling, numbness - a whole bunch of stuff. It is not fun, and it also can become controlling.

I am currently "controlled" by it, and decided to try to beat it mentally if not physically as of today! I hate being a mush-head, so I am trying to stay upbeat and accomplish things instead of putting off until I can "think clearly". I am going to make myself stay "clear headed". I thought by putting goals in writing and sharing with others, maybe it would be a good incentive to accomplish them.

Enjoy your puppy! Share more about him/her!
Patti_Christmas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (02-23-2011), soxmom (03-01-2011)