View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 04:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well hello lady
Summer is almost over and I been wondering what everyone has been upto and what they been doing and omg, summer is almost over,, did I already said that??
Well things go so so around here,, some good, some bad, some ugly rofl, but there is not enough space on this forum to say it all,, so let's start with the kids..
They had a good summer, they are getting big, Rachel is toothless omg she is missing four teeth and she looks adorable .
Joshua won't shut up, he even says it, I can't stop talking lol,,what am going to do with him, who knows, I love him to pieces, he is a pro and watches after his sister intensly, drives her nuts,, I can't wait till she tries to date, Holly cow!!!
Homeschooling is going good and steady, the y are loving it, I did enroll them in the connections academy, so it's not all homeschooling, we do what they say to do, but it's public school at home and they pay for all the materials.. check them out connectionsacademy.com
Rachel is learning to read, she has a photographic memory, she is amasing, and a heck of an artist.
My house is upside down, omg what a mess,, have two new kitties and Rachel does not leave them alone, I feel sorry for them.
Well what else,, ask away as my hardrive is overloading trying to think of it all at once,,ask ask,,, and tell tell, how you all been doing???? Update !!

love ya all

MUA

matika
matika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote