View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtons1971 View Post
BabyBoomer: From April 2003 thru Dec 2007 they said that I had completed my trial work period. Then they go on to say that although you are now working , we find that the work you have been doing does not show that you can do substanstial work. I took this to mean that I could now make up to $1,000 per month without any ramifications. If now after I have worked for 3 years and made the $850-$900 per month then I am in serious trouble. II have informed Social Security that I was working and where I was working, Easter Seals. I would still have justification from the Doctor's that I could not do the job that I had done in the past, nor could I work 40 hours per week. I had made $26.00 per hour and now I make $10.50 by working in a rehabilitation center for alcohol and drugs. Worst case I may hire you to represent me, but believe me I am very nervous and concerned that I made a grave error. Thanks
Sorry but I'm not a lawyer plus I'm on SSDI and can't work. If you informed Social Security and they know about your situation-I wouldn't worry about it. Plus, If I were you,I would stop working just too be on the safe side. SSDI benefits are too important to lose and would be hard to get back especially if your SS insurance runs out.
Babyboomer15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
newtons1971 (02-22-2011)