View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
Do you have touble with muscle wasting...that is a big problem for my and was wondering if this tx helped with that?

TY

Debbie
Hi Debbie,

Your question regarding muscle wasting is hard for me to answer in an objective manner. Given my prior profession, teaching classical dance, my body worked like a well oiled machine. On Saturdays alone I taught from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm with no breaks and felt fresh and energized when I finished. Since May of 2010 I have been unable to work and I now occupy an alien body that has difficulty even walking without balance problems, sometimes resulting in falls. Although I have extremely poor muscle tone and some atrophy in my right hand I have done hand to hand combat to maintain range of motion and severe atrophy of my right arm.

When diagnosed in February of 2010 I immediately began to educate myself. I stumbled upon Hoosmand's website and have used much of what I learned there to do what I could to prevent atrophy. I follow Hooshmand's protocol of 20 minutes of exercise and twenty minutes of rest from 7:00 am until bed. It has been exhaustive but I believe it is the reason I am not much worse now.

My recent tCDS treatment has enabled me to increase what I am able to do. Since I am very attuned to subtle changes in my body due to a dance background the improvement in my muscle tone to me is of the atomic bomb variety. Although I still cannot do more than twenty minutes of exercise at a time, and I am still quite limited in terms of the types of exercise I do, I push the limit of what I can do during periods of exercise.

So, yes, the tCDS has improved my muscle tone and atrophy.

Hope this helps!

Teri
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (02-23-2011)