View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sounds like a great man (aside from the under the feet thing)! I know what you feel like though with regards to the hobby thing. I feel guilty when I suggest he does something outside of the house because he jokes about me running him off and needing time alone. I get a little angry too, because it's not like I'm alone, if he does go out, my 17 yr old son or 16 yr old daughter stays with me. I just think he needs time out so he doesn't burn out. He is very optimistic at every appointment, surgery or injection - trying to keep me positive.

Any way, back to my positive thought/goal for today. I have my injection this morning, so my goal for today is to speak with the doctor about the risks, the next step, etc. I am also going to insist on something a bit stronger in the IV sedative, as the last injection, I screamed through the entire time. Good goal huh?

I also have to make myself walk to elevator and go to the third floor for a yummy, yummy coffee (a raspberry mocha and a hot chocolate for hubby). The little coffee shop is wonderful, and much better then some of the others in our area. This is my reward for today.

Then I have to be awake and able to talk to my attorney this afternoon and go over all the information so we are sure nothing is missed, as well as the latest treatment/doctor/meds. I have it all written out all ready.

SO, everyone have a positively happy goal filled day today!
Patti_Christmas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (02-23-2011), Dejibo (02-23-2011), soxmom (03-01-2011)