View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Ling, interesting that you mention Bowen Therapy and John Coleman. I was going to pose this question to see if anyone else had heard of him/it. I e-mailed John Coleman last November and got a reply back in January this year. Unfortunately, I have yet to respond to him so I will have to send him my original email him. My husband, Rich is the PWP and with so much going on with him, I am overwhelmed and just did not take the time to reply. John Coleman attached a 9-page questionnaire, consultation/fees and his thoughts on how to help Rich. I explained the years of constant prostate infections and the constant use of antibiotics to treat these infections, including an IV treatment in May '05, paranoia, depression, anxiety, & Rich's heart attack in '03, etc. John said that Rich's consistent prostate infections were a warning from his body that a severe systemic disease was developing, and that, such sever treatment had exacerbated a generalized degeneration that resulted in physiological changes shown as anxiety and PD. I am giving you all of this information so it may help you to decide what you may want to do yourself. I am finally going to complete the questionnaire and send it back to John. At this point, what do we have to lose? He said he would like to work with our doctors if they were willing to work with him. I think I know the answer to that one, don't you? How many doctors are going to take this stuff seriously? Doctors here will probably say it's not safe to us homeopathics and flowere essences, herbal mixes, etc with the drugs already being used. Well, let me know your thoughts. Take care, Maureen
c'mon, a doctor tells you to take an asprin and you suffer internal bleeding, you sue the aspirin maker.
he tells you to take a homeopathic remedy which has no regulation, you drop dead of a heart attack due to natural causes and you might sue the dr. what dr. will take that risk?? would you jeopardize your career, family, your other patients? people won't even babysit because of the potential liability and you expect doctors to be saints?

if it worked we would know it, it's that simple. the brain is designed to not be easily changed otherwise it would outgrow your skull and be continually out of balance. think about it.
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote