View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 05:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sinus trouble pls help!!!!

Ive been suffering from sinus problems lately, had it a couple times last winter and each time lasted about 2 weeks...nothing all summer, now this winter have had it for 6 weeks now and its really getting me down. Symptoms are headache in forhead, and top of nose between eyes, a general heaviness and sensitive feeling in head, eyes very sensitive and look terrible! Very very tired, ill wake in morning and just want to sleep all day, a couple times ive felt really weak and shaky, but i have no mucus or runny nose, no blocked nose, can breath through it perfectly, havent had a cold recently etc...but i am getting a kind of popping or clicking at the very top of my nose. Been to doctors a couple times, he said it was likely a viral sinus thing, but i thought viral sinusitis usually goes within 2 weeks.
Would really like to know if anyone has any idea if this would be viral, bacterial, or allergy, and whats the best thing to take for it. Have tried everything, beconase steroid nasal spray, lots of different decongestant sprays, sudafed tablets, nothing seems to have much effect, except steaming seems to relieve it for a very short time....
Help pls?
Kellyamiina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote