View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerina View Post
. . . I recall in an earlier post that you also tried Namedna at one time. Did it help you in the area of executive functioning?

You sound like you are coping very well in this area. If you need more help I strongly recommend tCDS. The mental clarity it has provided me has greatly improved my quality of life.

Teri
Dear Teri -

Forgive me once again, I had started my last past to you before your's was on the board, and didn't catch it until now, in case my last came across as a little sterile.

Truth is, I've been on Namenda since it was prescribed on a prophylactic basis (30 mg/day) in 2003 (later joined by Razadyne) and while I was initially aware of greater clarity of thought in coversations with others, sense of alertness, etc. on the days I had taken my Namenda, ALL of the deterioration of executive fuctioning, as well as the loss of my short term and working memory, has occurred on Namenda's watch.

And yes, you have sufficiently engaged my attention in tCDS, to the point that I (truly) await the publication of the study to which we have referred with baited breath.

Mike
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote