View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 11:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Oh Tied it is good to read you, i miss reading how the treatments are going and how you are feeling. Super {{{{HUGS}}}}
I have been dropping by looking for the gang, it breaks my heart to find so many new friends with TOS.

Today we had great news with my son's benign tumors in his brain.
They were pituitary tumors he had for 9 years and were becoming an issue with the optic nerve. Last time he had two instead of the one.
Today he was at Hershey med center for follow up with the neurosurgeon and he came out to speak with him instead of the PA first.

They took his ID and documented it, did some checking and then came into explain that for some unknown medical reason the tumors are gone!

A year ago they were a tad larger, today there is nothing there as if he never had them. They went to radiology to rule out a problem, went to the computer, took 9 years of old mri and over lay.
After the detailed follow up the neuro called home on the way home and stated there is no medical reason that this happened, no medical explanation. The clinical of it all is being documented for case study.

I told my son, his Angel sister and all the prayers are the reason. The doctor wished it was a routine, something he was eating, anything to help other patients.....

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-24-2011), Koala77 (02-24-2011)