View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 05:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello all!
I got about 3 hours sleep last night and was planning to go have my nails done when mall opened at 12 and had to attend my dil to be's wedding shower.....(last night was son's last trip to a strip club since they are getting married next sunday). I was hurting pretty bad but felt at least I had time to get ready and thought it started at 5pm and at 1pm was called by dil to be and she told me it was at 2.....so I had 45 min. to get ready and drive to a friends house that could not make it and pick up her gift...Grrrrr. and I thought I just forgot the time until I found out she told no one on my son's side of the family so I hurt more from the rushing around and boy am I glad its over.....I hate those things....andway I hate that I missed NYPD Blue (one of my fav) and so for have been on Lyrica almost a month with no weight!
Have a good day everyone!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote