View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 11:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
WHAT????? Your doctor told you that your ears your eyes and your nose are not connected??? I am sorry but I think the doc is wrong and please someone come correct me if I am ! but when one gets a cold a sinus infection ..your nose is affected your ears can also be affected as well as throat and eyes...that is why i believe they are CONNECTED. That is why I think your doc is wrong.but I am NOT a doctor I could be the one who is wrong but I DO NOT think so. I do think you need to keep on path to seeing another doctor..
can I ask what is A&E ..the emergency room????
stick with us we will help you as much as we can and hopefully you will get answers and your pains in control and some of your life back to normal.

PEACE
BMW
If you look at an anotomical drawing of the trigeminal nerve, it branches out all through the nose - everywhere - my nose is one of the most sensitive parts of my condition. Any type of eyewear is unbearable. Regarding the astigmatism, I doubt that it is related. Many people have it. But I have to side with BMW - that statement is absolutely wrong.
Lily
Mylastnerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-24-2011), ch1984 (03-14-2011)