View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 02:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Let's put it all together now.

So...what causes Parkinson's disease, and can it be cured? I am glad you asked. Since most of the technical explanation has already been stated above, I will attempt to keep the rest brief and simple. What follows will be my OPINION based on what I have read and what I have observed.

Parkinson's disease, in a majority of cases, begins outside the body and in our soils and waterways which have been both polluted with environmental toxins and stripped of vital nutrients. This is the same soil that is used to grow produce for our consumption. Much of what we consume is deficient in what humans need to sustain health. Then, in order to keep it from going bad on the shelf, we irradiate it to destroy certain enzymes that would cause it to oxidize and spoil.

Without intact enzymes, our digestive system is no longer able to process the 'food' we eat. It begins to spoil inside of us and causes inflammation and leakage from the gut to the vagus nerve which serves as a conduit through the Blood Brain Barrier and then on to the various areas in the brain that are in close proximity to the vagus. How these substances affect the brain is determined by their mode of action. Some of them might be Oxidative Phosphorylation inhibitors. Some might interfere with the proton pumps or the electron transport system, or the voltage gated ion pumps, etc. Any or all of these are capable, eventually, of interferring with the production of ATP as it relates to carbohydrates and oxygen and hydrogen. Inevitably, the mitochondria will become useless without ATP, the cell will cease to function, and it will lie dormant or die, no longer producing dipamine or anything else for that matter.

In the meantime, continuing on along the vagus nerve, these same toxins begin to affect the afferent and efferent nerve responses in the limbs and other extremities. Movement becomes impaired and impoverished. We have full blown Parkinson's disease.

michael b.
michael7733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote