Thread: Prolotherapy
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 03:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Prolotherapy

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you sufferers have looked at or considered prolotherapy? I recently read an article about a hockey player named Simon Gagne who had 4 concussions and dealt with Post-Concussion symptoms for 7 months before seeking out Dr. Greenberg in NJ.

He is now back to playing hockey and feels just like his pre-concussive self. I will give the link to the article to check it out. I do believe in full recovery. I also know that there are some out there who do not recover so well, but I feel there is something hindering them from full recovery. A lot of the time that is pain, which can alter your sleep and ability to concentrate

Prolotherapy has been shown to treat migraines and headaches. Dr. Greenberg suffered from headaches for 3 years after an automobile accident. He used prolotherapy and is now headache free. He can run, bike, and work all day without any headache. Here is the link:

I just realized I cannot post the link because I am too new....you will have to google "Simon Gagne and Prolotherapy"

Carmell
carmell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote