View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

SO NICE to get email and to read your update here
I am sending a truck load of four leaf clovers a pair of magical lamps with 2 powerful genies inside , a double rainbow , fifty shooting stars, Chris Angel
(he does magic tricks ) , . . .I would send my lucky socks and my spider man tooth brush but I dont think you'd want to touch either of those lol.

For now Lily just relax don't think about anything but having a peaceful fun time on vaca. relish the adventure time you and hubby have . ENJOY you so very very much deserve it. and you deserve the fix it job soooooo soo much more.
I as you know have never stopped wishing,praying and hoping for you to get the lead fixed.. I know how horrible things are on those bad days and you have had more then your share.

so YES, a truck load of four leaf clovers, a pair of magical lamps with 2 powerful genies inside , a double rainbow , fifty shooting stars may all of these things bring you endless luck and a true honest to goodness successful surgery to fix the lead in March .
Thanks for the update.. I must call I need to hear your laugh try you Fri or Sat afternoon /early eve my time .
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (02-24-2011)