View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile YAY Lily!

Given your post and the difficulty in getting your neurosurgeon to understand the seesaw pain of the plumb bob at your ear, I TRULY understand your handle, LastNerve. It all falls into place. Sorry it cannot be resolved before your trip, but with all of those rainbows, genies, and wonderful rabbits feet style talisman figures, I cannot but think that all will be well. Gee, I would send you a pair of my "lucky" surgery socks [wore the same ones every time even though I always had a fresh plastic bag with still more of those little grabby feet things].

Even in your situation, taking time to just sit on the beach, maybe at Kaanapali, where we have stayed on the western flank of the island brings a wash of peaceful sound over you with each wave striking the beach. If you feel up to it in a five star [like we have stayed there] taking advantage of a spa massage can leave you feeling as though floating on a cloud. A drive, although a bit long, up Haleakala [sp?] the volcano on the eastern flank of the island will take you up to a view that astounds as you see the islands north and south, and then look down into the caldera.... what a sight.

What a blessing that your Husband's parents are sending you!! May God go with you and your time there be exceptionally peaceful, enjoyable and filled with beauty. Oh, and in our hotel the florist made leis from small orchids, so of course, I ordered them for both my wife and our daughter. They were thrilled..... hint, hint.

You will truly feel as though launched into an area of paradise as you enjoy your time there.

Blessings,
Mark56z
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (02-28-2011)