View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My 17 yr old son is headed to Detroit today with his Auto Tech class to see the Auto-Rama show. He is super pumped - Chip Foose will be there and they are suppose to meet him. He watches every Foose show on TV, and has me send in an entry form practically begging to have his 1950 Kaiser picked for an overhaul. He's super shy, but told me last night that if he gets a chance, he is going to show Chip Foose his iPod pics of his car and ask for his help (a 1950 Kaiser is not too common of a car, especially one that still ones with the original motor and tranny in it).

My 16 yr old daughter managed to beg and convince hubby and me to allow her to go to the show as well. So, she took the day off school (she's a straight A student) and hopefully, hubby will take her providing I'm not whining. It will be the first time since Sept (when I had first SCS surgery) that I will have the house to myself - can you say N-A-P? I told them both that I should be all right - I know how to call 9-1-1 and I also have a friend that will come ASAP should I need help.

I'm only 41, yet I feel like I'm a kid that needs a baby-sitter at times. Ah, the random thoughts of mine....
Patti_Christmas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-25-2011), NeuroNixed Craig (02-25-2011), SallyC (02-25-2011), tkrik (02-25-2011)