View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 09:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

YES!! All the time...I totally understand how you feel. We never know when BAM! we are going get screwed with horrible pain because we did too much, the weather changes, etc. Its exhausting and unnerving.

There is a relaxation technique called "Mindfulness" that my psych taught me about. FMichael has also talked about it quite a bit, and I'm sure can provide a lot more info about it than I can. There are some really good books on the subject that can help and many areas have Mindfulness support groups. I used it all the time during my year out of work when I was the most vulnerable.

Perhaps you could send a PM to FMichael and ask him for more info...

Good luck...XOXO Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I live in fear,worry,anxiety. I am seeing a psychiatrist,did biofeedback,group therapy,and am going back to individual therapy. I also sleep a max of a few hours at night and that is not a joke even on enough sleep meds for a horse.I can go a few days without any. I know people say that is not possible but I will be up talking to a friend,can tell you a movie I watched,on the computer,etc. I live in fear about my health and worry about everything from environment,air,knocking myself,I could go on. I think because not just with the rsd pain but other health problems that may be connected of course so much has happened. It starts off as a small health problem that seems like nothing to turn into a long lasting painful experience. How does one get past the fears and worry when so much happens? I guess just looking for others experience. Thanks for listening.
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CZZ74 (03-01-2011)