View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 05:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Bobbi, your puppy looks very comfy with her stuffies and pillow...and so cute!

I wonder if you know I appreciate that you are ok with that long list of wonders?

I wonder if others feel apprehensive about "saying" too much sometimes?

I wonder if I can share that my dad is back in the hospital and having surgery on his abdomen again tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest? This is due to a mass of infection that has set in following the emergency colostomy he had a month ago.

I wonder if the surgeon will find everything he is looking for, and that dad will be better than ever after this surgery?

I wonder if I can share that we almost lost him after the first surgery, and we are all nervous about the fact he has to go back under the knife. He was in ICU for 2 weeks, and on a ventilator at one point. He is fearful of general anesthesia after that experience.

I wonder if my new GP will renew my pain meds tomorrow, since my appt. with a new pain management doctor isn't until the end of this month?

I wonder if I can stand this pain for that long should the GP not want to refill the meds? My pain levels have been 8-10+ since running out yesterday.

I wonder why when it rains it pours?

I wonder if all of you know how happy I am to be here with you again, after taking such a long break away back on BT 1?

I wonder if I can leave this with a big hug for all my friends here in SOS!