View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you so much for your replies though I am sorry that people can relate. It helps to feel less alone. First I do notice that when I have "better" days that are consistent the worry does lessen. Now though with pain being so high again,lack of sleep,and some personal issues worry is so high.

Sandy thank you for that suggestion. I will look into that. I have done CBT and then like I said biofeedback. I do know that I have learned many tools in my over 14 years of therapy but using them is a different story. I will look into an inperson group. I know those benefit me more then individual therapy.

whereisfunkytown I can relate to everything you feel. I am sorry. If you want a pm friend I am here. I try to stay in the day but it is hard as you know. The rsd impacts every single thing. I also don't have proper pain control. My rsd doctors don't believe in narcotic meds so when my pain gets to the insane point I feel so scared because I almost feel I won't make it from the pain. I like your idea of being proactive. I was trying that for awhile with better eating etc but sort of fell of the wagon.

Dr Smith you are not butting in. I appreciate your feedback. I do know the worry is making my pain worse and why I did the biofeedback. At the time I could bring myself to a calmer place but in daily life not. I will look at those links too.

I do see that the way I am currently living is not right even for someone in chronic pain and health problems. I am beyond anxious,my mood is everywhere,I make very poor life choices I also am way too isolated. I live by myself,my family is far away,I don't work due to rsd etc. I think it is making things harder. Anyhow again thank you for your help

Last edited by daniella; 02-25-2011 at 07:28 PM.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote