Thread: some of my work
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 04:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Burntmarshmallow, I'd like to address your concern regarding number of times read and responses as well.

I wouldn't go too much about how many have shown to read a post. Visitors have probably read...they can't respond. Members may have read a few time before responding due to life interference, etc. Also, outside sources read or track in forums that aren't even human so there's no response there. Another reason is is that mods and admins read new posts and there are several of us...not all responding. If you'll look at alot of threads, you'll see the read number MUCH higher than the actual responses.

I know when we're feeling bad, particularly anxious for responses, etc. it can feel bad to see that number then little or no response, but please know that alot of that amount are from sources that can't respond for a variety of reasons.

Another aspect to look at in regards to this is that not everyone who reads (and actually can respond) might be able to in the moment...they're pulled away from the computer, they're not feeling well, they're in pain, etc.

I think it feels much better to concentrate, then reply to the responses...which you have some kind ones. Your poetry is wonderful. Thank you for posting it.

Be safe and I hope this helps,

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote