View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

just a few days ago, got a call from the local pharmacy. (there is a new pharmacist there) she wanted me to come pick up my morpheine. um...I already picked it up 3 days ago. She wanted to argue saying it was still hanging, please come. I went a few days later, but had the bottle in my pocket. I showed it to her, that it was filled just a few days ago, and I didnt know what happened, but please dont double charge my insurance, or make my MD think I am double dipping please. She got really quiet and then said "well, ya see, we made a mistake and I need to fix it." She went on to explain on the day in question I got several items at the pharmacy register including my prescription and the cashier forgot to ring it up or include it in the total. She wanted me to bring in my receipt to prove I paid for it.

I told her that I remember getting several items, and I dont know if I had the receipt but would go home and look. 2 days of looking and its not here. I went back and admitted that I have MS and dont remember well. I may or may not paid for them, but I remember counting them, and checking them on the day I picked them up. She wanted to RE Ring my pills and have me REpay for the co pay! I bawlked. Told her that if I could remember clearly I would happily share it, but since I cannot and her cashier made a mistake perhaps we could split the difference. She DEMANDED that I pay for the meds.

Long story short my friend owns the pharmacy. I called him at home and he came down to the store. He told the new girl to STOP. I have been a long standing customer, and it was THEIR fault that the cashier didnt ring it. She was not to mention it to me again. I felt really badly. I swear I think I paid for the pills, but dont know for sure. I do remember examining them, so why wouldnt the girl have rung it up? I signed the thingie near the register to say I refused to see the pharacist for questions, doesnt that mean it hit the register?

I dont have a good track record with pharmacies. I am just glad I dont live near the old one anymore. That place would take 2 weeks sometimes to get my pills in stock. I think they went out of their way to try to force me to go elsewhere.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote