View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 06:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

omg...thank you. I cannot even drive without a headache. I think they are going to help me.

Today I drove to the chiropractor - rested there...I love going. Then went to Pier One Imports a friend works there...(5 mins away). I was in the store a few mins and had to put the earplugs in and visually everything seems fine, but I'm overwhelmed. I prob stayed too long...and with the driving I new I needed a nap (which I took for an hr when I got home). But of course got a headache later. I took Maxalt (similar to imitrex) and it helped a little

I dont' have a prob concentrating...My head just feels weird when I go on computer tv, drive or read. Its a strange feeling...sort of all shoook up -- I don't get nausus but I get lightheaded...and worse as I do more.

thanks for answering. I get my glasses mon or wed this week. hoping it helps. I think therapy starts the following week....but did it make her tired or give her headaches.

Visually I see everything fine....no problems.but dr said I need bifocals in there (i'm 44 so I figured as much).

D
wtrpk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote