Thread: Morphine?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72daywmn View Post
I'm in a small rural town and no way contact the doc until Monday- don't want to violate m pain contract but don't want to ruin my boy's b-day being in agony all day and unable to do anything with or for him either...
Speaking as one raised by a single parent disabled w/ chronic pain, your son will understand.

Quote:
Does anyone know how particular doctors can be about pain contracts? Especially when they've just begun?
I wish I could answer that for you. You did get some relief from the last one you took, and since they're 12 hrs apart, you won't really be going through the whole weekend like this. 12 hrs. - one pill - at a time; try to give them a chance to build up like they're supposed to, and by all means contact your Doc Monday morning if things don't get better.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote