View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 05:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

DAR. the problem is you probably have not being doing enough fishing!!! Seriously, I am sorry you are having it so rough right now. Have you ever used kyolic garlic in addition to bp meds? It is known for lowering bp. I don't imagine it would be enough by itself but it might help hold the line or make it so less meds are needed. (just a thought).

Anyhoo, I am okay. I'm still on the Swank diet and Copaxone. We sold our house in the country and bought a 1930 house across from a beautiful park in town. Dennis loves it since we have acres of green grass now but someone else does the mowing, .

The house had not been fixed up for about 40 yrs so it was a 'wee' bit of work to get the outside looking like a yard. We have the living room, dining, entry, sunroom and downstairs bath done. I'm currently working in the stairwell and have the upstairs to redo.

Right now I'm making reproduction antique clocks for Christmas presents and am planning a grandfather clock to make for the dining room. Dennis is on vacation for 2 weeks and has been going salmon fishing so you know he's happy.

I do hope others arrive since I'd really like to read how everyone is doing and say hi. Take real good care BnT. margie
wayleaf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote