View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:51 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I always pay with a credit card when I get my meds, mostly because my dad pays my medical bills, and plus we get points on my credit card for everything we buy. My dad uses Quicken to track all of my medical expenses too. So, he can tell me when I bought something. (doesnt mark down what my meds are on Quicken tho)

I bet tho, that I could get receipts from my credit card company and use information from my credit card charges to go back to any store I've gone to to prove that I purchased something if I ever had a question about something.

Dej, did you pay cash or did you use a credit card? If you used a credit card, you might be able to get the info from your credit card company on the transaction. (at least the exact time it was rung thru, so the Aide of Rite can check their computers and see what transactions went thru at that particular time)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-26-2011)